Purpose of a CSCMP Student Roundtable
The purpose of a CSCMP student roundtable is to offer educational programs which raise the quality of logistics practice and help people develop both personally and professionally.
Step 1: Join USF CSCMP on BullSync
- Go to BullSync website: https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-south-florida and login with your USF NetID
- Search for “Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals Student Roundtable at the University of South Florida” and click “Join Now” button.
Step 2: Join National CSCMP
- Go to National CSCMP website: https://cscmp.org/membership/membership-types
- Scroll down to choose “Student Membership” and click “create new account”
- Fill in your information and for “Company name” section, you will type “University of South Florida”
- Again, for the membership type, you will choose and buy “Student Membership”
- When you checkout, don’t forget to type your “Advisor Email” which is email@example.com
Step 3: Join USF CSCMP
- Go to our weekly meetings on every Thursday, from 5:00PM to 6:15PM to become our member
- Contact Amanda Smith – our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to pay the Student Roundtable member fee.
Step 4: Like us, Follow us, and Connect with us on our Social Media
Student Roundtable dues: $35
- Helps provide for the necessary expenses of a student organization
- Access to our network of employers and admission to company tours!
National CSCMP dues: $40
- Cost of annual student membership
- Expansive body of knowledge including access to research articles and case studies
- Keep up-to-date on supply chain management best practices around the world